Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Card using "Twinkle Star Tilda"

Three days before Christmas and I'm still not yet make some Christmas card.
OMG!!
So, this is my Christmas card for one of my friends at Semarang.
Next week I will go to Semarang with my husband and my daughters. I can't wait for next week, but still a lot I have to do.




Product list that I used :
Stamp Image : Twinkle Star Tilda from Waiting for Christmas Collection 2014 by Magnolia.
Stamp Sentiment : Merry Greetings from Mama Elephant Stamp.
Dies : Nested Stars Technique Tuesday DiesDie-namics Pierced Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things, Sizzix Thinlits Die "Note to Self".
Ink : Distress Ink; scattered straw, wild honey, antique linen, gathered twigs, vintage photo, tea dye, aged mahogany, weathered wood, and iced spruce..
Misc : corrugated paper, lace, cheese clotch, knitting thread, half pearls, and paper flowers.
Medium : distress crackle paint by Ranger.

I wish to enter this photo frame for challenges :
Thank you so much for stopping to my blog.
Have a great day.

Love,
Dian Ratna.

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a wonderful christmas card, i love it. Thanks for playing with us at all about magnolia challenge.

    Hugs Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely card. I love colrs & papers. Thanks for playing with us at Paradise of Magnolia.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete