Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

My First Mix Media on Tag


Hi..

Volcanic ash had not as severe as yesterday. But my husband still can not go home because of Surabaya Juanda airport is still closed. He was looking for a flight to another city and continue the road trip to Surabaya. God always protect my husband.

I made this tag the day before tommorow. I made it for my hushband. I intend to give this to my husband yesterday when Valentine's day. But it was not possible, so I just send a picture yesterday.




Product list that I used :
Stamp : Tilda with Floating Hearts from The Prince and Princess Collection 2011 by Magnolia
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black (for image), Distress Ink : vintage photo, aged mahogany, antique linen, walnut stain, weathered wood, dusty concord, Glimmer Mist Starter Kit : Brights and Halloween.
Paper : Canson multimedia 200 gsm.
Cut Out : Magnolia Doohickey's Die - Hellebores, Tim Holtz Sizzix Die Bigz Alterations - Weathered Clock, Silhouette CAMEO®
Flowers : handmade by me
Embossing : Stampendous chunky white
Misc : cheese clotch, distress crackle paint, crinkle ribbon, pearl, rope, webbing rattan.

It's was very fun to play around with spray ink. I hope to get a lot of criticism and suggestions from you all.

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY.

Hugs,

Dian Ratna

No comments:

Post a Comment