Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Vintage Tea Dispenser

Long time no visit this blog. I have a lot of work has been finished and has not distributed here.
A lot going on the past few weeks. One of them, my baby fell from baby tafel on my birthday yesterday June 20. Praise the Lord, till now there is not anything serious happened to my baby.

For the first, a vintage tea dispenser I made for Vee Mee's challenge on facebook.
For stamp image, I used Tilda Hiding Heart from "With Love Collection 2012" and colored it with Distress Ink. Spellbinders Nestabilities Die Floral ovals I used as a background for Tilda stamp. Tea dispenser template I bought from Silhouette online store. Swirl on the side of the tea dispenser, I cut using the silhouette cameo. 
Apart from selecting the paper color, vintage effect I affirmed with Distress Ink Vintage Photo for coloring edges of the sheets.

I forgot to take pictures more detail because of the rush to submit photos and send them to the challenge organizers.

Hopefully this tea dispenser can be your inspiration.

Hug,
Dian.

1 comment:

  1. Dian this is stunning, lovely little image and beautiful colours and design. Thanks for joining us this month at Sparkles Challenge Monthly.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete