Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Tag with Tilda Rose Scent


Simple tag for my friend. Basic form tag, Tilda circle shape for the background, and the butterflies, I cut using the silhouette cameo.
Pattern paper that I used was a gift from another crafter friends when the card exchange.

For stamp image, I used "Tilda Rose Scent" from "Sweet Crazy Love Collection 2011" and colored it with Distress Ink.
At this tag, I tried using a new heat gun, a birthday gift from my mother. Embossing powder that I used are Ranger Embossing Tinsel Bridal and Stampendous Frantage Embossing Enamel Aged Aqua.

Challenge that i follow :

 Thank you for stopping on my blog.

Hug,
Dian

1 comment:

  1. WOW...your card is just gorgeous...wonderful colours and details :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Marvleous Magnolia ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete